Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake



Oh, how I've missed you my blogger babies! Life has been nothing short of a whirlwind lately. I'm five weeks into my Esthetics course which means after one more week of freshman training, my days will get longer and I'll officially be released into the wild to start treatments on people! With an Anatomy test looming over my life like a dark cloud, where else would I be but updating my long lost food blog! So, I've had these pictures sitting on my phone for awhile. I didn't use a real camera, I'm ashamed to say I captured these beauts with my handy dandy BlackBerry. I will go ahead and say that though I'm not a cheesecake lover, I think these went over well. I made them for my brother-in-law's 17th birthday since cheesecake is his favorite.

They're essentially the same cheesecakes, but one has a strawberry glaze on top. Here they are for viewing pleasure. Let me just also add that once I'm graduated and this deployment is over I'll be back in full swing! Until then, I hope your hearts are happy and tummies are full!

No comments:

Post a Comment