Sunday, October 17, 2010

Creamy Baked Chicken


Once upon an October night, this master chef made some delicious chicken. Her husband cleared his plate and ate it all up! Now I'm sure you all have lots of questions. What did you make? How did you make it? How did you become the greatest known chef there ever was? Oh, well, I may be getting a little ahead of myself now. We've had a pretty lazy Sunday, ya know, the usual video games, television, movie, and of course a few rounds of UNO! I swear my husband cheats. He magically always has all the 'draw 4' cards! Though, I'd rather have him cheating at UNO than screaming at the television because the Huskers are loosing! We had chili yesterday and not to toot my own horn but, it was pretty delicious... then again, what have I made that isn't?!

We used the yummy chicken gravy for our mashed potatoes! Just an idea!

Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. milk
1 tbsp. chicken bouillon
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a glass baking dish. Place chicken breasts into the mixture and bake for 60-80 minutes at 400F.

1 comment:

  1. I've been making this for a long time, and it's a hit in this house. Even my picky little BIL requests this as his birthday meal. I use the large cans of soup, and add water and rice all in one dish. :)

    ReplyDelete