Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Toffee Peanut Clusters


I'm a huge toffee fan, or I was when I was able to eat it! When we originally bought the chocolate for the clusters I noticed the bags of Heath candies sold and then when I got to thinking of ways to spice up my somewhat simple and boring peanut clusters I figured why not mix some in and sprinkle the top for decoration?

Ingredients:
1 pkg. chocolate chips (milk chocolate)
3/4 pkg. Heath candy pieces
1 pkg. Spanish peanuts

Directions:
Lay out about two feet of wax paper. Melt chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave until smooth. Mix in package of peanuts and 1/2 the bag of toffee candies. Once combined well, drop desired amount to create your clusters on the wax paper. Before the clusters set, immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 package of toffee pieces. Allow to set and eat 'em up!

No comments:

Post a Comment