Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chicken Caesar Salad





I know you guys have been refreshing the blog page for days, holding onto your seats in anticipation for the next round of new blog posts. Don't worry. I think I've brought you a few delicious things to look at today my foodie friends. This salad was way better than anyone I've had to pay $8 for! Maybe because it was made by my lovely hands or maybe because I didn't have to sit in a noisy booth waiting an hour for it to be brought to my table. All I know it that is was goooooood. The only thing I would change is shaved Parmesan cheese versus the grated.

Ingredients:
8 oz. Tyson grilled chicken, sliced
1/2 head romaine lettuce
3 tbsp. Caesar dressing
1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
handful of Italian style croutons

Directions:
Combine all ingredients, plate, and top with croutons. Sit, eat, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment