Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stove-Top Tuna Noodles


I know that not far back I posted my mom's oh-so-famous tuna noodle casserole. Now, with my husband gone I figured that this was something I could make quick and easy, and eat the left overs for lunch today, which is exactly what happened! I decided to mix up my noodle options. I decided to grab my purse and make a trip to Wal-Mart. Remember the projects I was afraid of coming up with? Well one of them was to wax my own eyebrows. I may or may not have torn off a chunk of eyebrow that was defeintley not supposed to be removed. Let's just say that we're currently okay with the fact that the husband is gone for another 13 days! Now, I had originally planned on grabbing a box of penne pasta for this, but switched it up with bow-tie pasta instead. I'm not going to list the ingredients or directions because you can reference back to my other tuna noodle post if needed. Or, you could use a little common sense! Just omit the steps of adding the crackers and baking. I'm a little sleep deprieved today because I somehow managed to flip through the channels long enough to keep me up until almost 0300! Dixie, the poor pup, headed to bed at the usual time and didn't seem interested in budging when I tried crawling into bed a few hours later. I think it was more or less me being a bit uneasy about my husband being absent in the house at night. I'm not quite sure why he makes me feel any more safe within these tiny walls, I managed to jump out from the bathroom door at him two or three times last week and get the same scared face reaction every time! Which was great because he always tries to sneak around the house scaring me when I'm cleaning. Anyways, enough about waxing, late nights, and scare tactics.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to sound weird, but, well... you know me. :p So every time I make something with Tuna in it, I think "tuna would be great with pasta" but that's as far as it goes, because I'm clueless in the kitchen. Another recipe to add to the meal plan.

    ReplyDelete