Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blueberry Pancakes


Now, after my blueberry adventure yesterday I wasn't quite sure with what to do with the leftovers. I hardly made a dent in the fresh blueberries I brought home the other day, and there they were, staring me in face this morning when I woke up. Thus, the blueberry pancakes were born. Or... made.

Again, another successful hit for the husband. I'm not so much for the loaded pancakes so I skipped out on this meal, but they did look delicious.

Ingredients:
1 c. Bisquick mix
1 tsp. vanilla
3 tsp. sugar
3 tbl. butter
1/2 c. blueberries
1 egg
1/2 c. milk



Directions:
Mix Bisquick mix, vanilla, 1 tsp. sugar, egg, and milk together.
Heat skillet on stove for 1-2 minutes over medium heat. Grease lightly with butter before applying pancake mix. I made these pancakes a bit thicker than normal since I was adding the blueberries to them. Once you pour mix onto skillet, add 1/4 c. blueberries on top of pancake. Once edges lift and batter bubbles around the edge, carefully flip pancake. Allow to cook for another minute or so, and remove. Once you've stacked your pancakes, add a tbl. butter on top, sprinkle with sugar and a few more fresh blueberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment