Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Garlic Parmesan Knots


Alright my little blogger babies. These have to be the easiest, and most delicious little creations I have made since my blogging journey began. I guess you're wondering where the kabobs are. Well, I don't know if someone has placed a curse on my kabob night or what, but let me tell you, I've never seen it rain like this in Georgia. Absolute cats and dogs. These weren't little kitten and puppy sized rain drops either! I should know just how bad the rain was since I hoped out of the car to check the mail and when I turned around to get back into the car my husband began driving down the street slowly so that I couldn't get back into the car! Well, typically that would be worth getting mad over but, me? Nah, I'll just threaten to throw ice cold water on you the entire time you're in the shower. That 'atta teach him!

I must go on to tell you that getting utterly drenched by rain water while checking the mail was totally worth it! We had a package sent from heaven above, alright not heaven, but back home. The in-laws sent me a few plates which I was so- excited for! I just had to make something worthy of placing on one of my new plates, and boy, were these totally worthy! Thank you to my mother & father in-law for the assorted plates! They are totally awesome and much appreciated.

Now, I'm starting to wonder if you guys were gettin' tired of staring at those god awful teal swirl plates...
Alright, I'll admit it, I was too!

Ingredients:
1 can refrigerated biscuits
1/3 c. oil (I used 1/2 olive oil & 1/2 vegetable oil)
4 tbl. grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried parsley


Directions:
Combine ingredients (minus the biscuits) and set aside. Take each biscuit and roll out between hands until it's about a foot long. Tie the rope into a knot and tuck the two ends back behind. Bake on a non-stick sheet for 7-8 minutes. Bake at 400F. Once you remove the biscuits, brush mixture onto the hot biscuits and serve! Garlic perfection!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I'm going to have to try this out on my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete