Monday, August 16, 2010

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Pancakes


Could there be anything better, or more sweet for breakfast? I don't think so. When you're married to a sugar-aholic, the more sugar the better. I opted for an apple breakfast bar, but cooked a couple of these up for my husband before he left for work. I had about 2/3 of a cup of chocolate chips left from my cookies the other day so I figured why not make some chocolate chip pancakes, but add a heaping pile of peanut butter on top for good measure!

My husband's been making a point to tell me how much he loves my blog. Not that he sits down and reads it, but that I'm even more inclined to make a good meal with my blog depending on me. I mean, I know that my readers just simply could not go about their day to day lives without me posting what my husband ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, right? These follow the same ingredients and directions as the blueberry pancakes, except switch out the blueberries, butter, and granulated sugar for chocolate chips, peanut butter, and powered sugar instead. If you want to get a cavity or two, these are worth making!

***I forgot to add that I drizzled a bit of chocolate syrup on top, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment